AlphaSix holds a variety of contracts with the US Government that provide our clients with a selection of procurement vehicles that meet their needs. If you are one of these customers then contact us today to get started.
GSA Schedule 70
GSA Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from more than 5,000 certified industry partners. IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government.
Contract #: GS35F307AA
- 132-8: Purchase of New Equipment
- 132-12: Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
- 132-32: Term Software License
- 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services
- 132-52: Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth.
Awarded Contracts: Task Order 1
Contract #: N00178-14-D-7161
- Functional Area 2: Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Functional Area 5: System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Functional Area 6: Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Functional Area 10: Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Functional Area 12: Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Functional Area 18: Training Support
To Contact Our Team
To request more information from the Seaport-e Team please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NASA SEWP V
NASA SEWP V (SEWP, pronounced 'soup'), is a multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle focused on IT products and product based services. As an OMB authorized GWAC, the SEWP contracts are utilized by all Federal Agencies. As an established and agile leader in the Federal Acquisition Community, the SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT product solution contracts that provide NASA and all Federal Agencies with timely access to mission critical technologies. The Program provides best value and cost savings for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement tools and processes; premier customer service and outreach; and advocation of competition and cooperation with industry.
NNG15SD28B: Group B SDVOSB
NNG15SD63B: Group C Small Business
State of Maryland Department of Information Technology
This statewide contract vehicle (Blanket Purchase Order [BPO}) permits to procure the following:
- Functional Area I: Desktops, Laptops, Ruggedized Laptops, Monitors and Associated Peripherals
- Functional Area II: Tablets, Ruggedized Tablets, Monitors and Associated Peripherals
- Functional Area III: Installation Services
- Functional Area IV: Manufacturer's Extended Warranty
Listed under Desktop-Laptop 2015 Contract Links are documents that explain how to use the Desktop, Laptop and Tablet 2015 Master Contract.
MD DOIT Desktop, Laptop, Tablet Master Contract